The Factor Online, All The Time
TV & Radio
Opinion & Analysis
Week of 11/19
News Quiz Archive
1. Which Cabinet member has not indicated an intention to step aside as President Obama begins his second term?
Steven Chu, Energy
Hillary Clinton, State
Leon Panetta, Defense
Tim Geithner, Treasury
Arne Duncan, Education
2. President Obama met with various far left groups at the White House last week, including which of these?
Color of Change
Occupy Wall Street
New Black Panthers
3. For the first time in nearly a decade, this giant American company suffered a drop in monthly sales in October. Which?
4. The stock price of which company has fallen by about 25% in the past two months?
5. Prior to "All In," her biography of General David Petraeus, Paula Broadwell wrote a biography of which other Army general?
None of the Above
6. Prior to the 1967 Six Day War, the Gaza Strip was ruled by which nation?
7. Texas-based Hostess Brands has declared bankruptcy. Which of the following is among its well-known products?
All of the Above
8. According to the International Energy Agency, which nation will be the world's leading oil producer within five years?
9. Who chairs the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which is investigating the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya?
10. Which college football team is #1 in the national rankings for the first time in nearly two decades?