Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Thursday, February 6, 2020. FIGHT for your FREEDOM!
- Bill’s analysis on President Trump’s statement after the Senate acquitted him on all charges.
- An update on the Iowa caucus—Buttigieg and Sanders are virtually tied, what that means for New Hampshire.
- Analyzing where the Democratic Party stands now with Democratic Strategist John Rowley.
- Sanders and Warren campaigns purchased carbon offsets to counter their private jet use.
- Amazon pays just 1.2% on $13 billion in profit for 2019—this is an outrage and should be dealt with by Congress.
- Bill’s Final Thought on cruelty in the world today.
In Case You Missed it:
- Read Bill’s latest column ‘The No Gloat Zone’
- PRE-ORDER: Killing Crazy Horse: The Merciless Indian Wars in America—available for pre-order now.