Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Thursday, April 1, 2021. Stand Up for Your Country.
- President Biden holds his first Cabinet meeting today – one week after the full Cabinet was confirmed
- In order to fund Biden’s “American Jobs Plan,” he would have to raise the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28% - what does former President Trump think about that?
- Instead of reopening the economy and getting people back to work, New York lawmakers look to sign a $2 billion deal to provide jobless benefits to illegal immigrants and ex-inmates
- Georgia based corporations like Delta and Coca-Cola are facing backlash from activists who say they should have done more to oppose the state’s new voting legislation
- Due to new law imposed by LA County DA George Gascón, prosecutors are forced to turn a blind eye to gang violence
- New York legalized recreational marijuana but some towns on Long Island are refusing to allow it in their stores
- The Cleveland Indians aren’t changing their name just yet but don’t think you can still wear face paint or a headdress to the game!
- The NFL strikes a new deal – adding one more game to their regular season and billions of dollars into their pocket
- The Independence fund provides its 2500th track chair to a worthy Veteran in Arizona
- This Day in History: April Fools’ Day Tradition
- Final Thought: What Bill wants you to do over the Easter Weekend
In Case You Missed it: