Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Fight for your freedom.
- Deal reached Coronavirus stimulus bill and the stock market rebounds
- Breaking down some virus polls – pretty good numbers for President Trump
- Networks love Andrew Cuomo the Virus Slayer – he is running for president
- A former advisor for Mayor Pete, strategist Jessica DeLoach, opines on the Democrat’s response to the contagion
- An analysis of the countries reporting the highest death rates
- Trump administration has advised that individuals leaving NYC self-quarantine for 14 days
- NYPD says over 200 members have tested positive for Coronavirus
- FNC gets heavily criticized for their virtual town hall with President Trump
- Britney Spears back in the headlines for promoting socialism
- Final Thought: do I have the virus?
In Case You Missed it:
- Listen to Bill’s Coronavirus Special from WABC Radio
- Read Bill’s latest column—The Contagion Chronicles
- Our pal Bernie Goldberg has an astute new column
- Buy any in-stock hardcover book and get Killing Jesus – free!