Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Thursday, May 30, 2019. Take your country back.
On tonight’s rundown
- Robert Mueller’s comments yesterday stoke impeachment with 45 House members in favor—is that really a lot though?
- Even with a big news day cable news ratings were still way down last night—Americans are over Mueller.
- USS John S. McCain was apparently ‘hidden’ during Trump’s visit to Japan—left media blames the President.
- Beto O’Rourke claims there is no emergency at the border all while Border Patrol sees large amount of apprehensions on Memorial Day.
- Nancy Pelosi focuses Commencement Address on praising illegal immigrants
In case you missed it:
-Email email@example.com – name and town if you wish to opine.
-Bill is back on national radio! ‘The O’Reilly Update’ is available to BillOReilly.com Premium Members right here.
-Father’s Day coming up fast - order ‘Killing the SS’ and get your choice of ‘Old School’ or ‘Killing Reagan’ — FREE!
-Bill’s newest history book ‘The United States of Trump,’ is available for pre-order.