Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Tuesday, June 4, 2019. Take your country back.
On tonight’s rundown
- President Trump has concluded his London visit with a joint presser with Theresa May.
- The House Judiciary Committee prepares to call Watergate witness John Dean to testify on Mueller report—for what reason, Jerrold Nadler?
- Bill O’Reilly’s newly released column ‘Goose/Gander’ explained. Read it here.
- Only 11 employers have been prosecuted for hiring illegal immigrants in the last year—no progress is being made in stopping illegal immigration.
- The press no longer seeks the truth—an interview with media critic Jeffrey McCall explaining the irresponsible news and the impact it has on America.
- The number of Americans working in their 70s has SKYROCKETED. Is this by choice or by necessity?
- The New Mexico Governor strictly opposes Trump’s border wall but now the University of New Mexico is being advised to build their own 13,000 foot wall for the safety of their students. But walls don’t work, right?
In case you missed it:
-Email email@example.com – name and town if you wish to opine.
-Bill is back on national radio! ‘The O’Reilly Update’ is available to BillOReilly.com Premium Members right here.
-Father’s Day coming up fast - order ‘Killing the SS’ and get your choice of ‘Old School’ or ‘Killing Reagan’ — FREE!
- An old classic with a modern twist! Pick up our American Patriot cap - now available in RED for the first time, just in time for Father's Day.
-Bill’s newest history book ‘The United States of Trump,’ is available for pre-order.