Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Wednesday, October 13, 2021. Stand Up for Your Country.
- Joe Biden meets with major retailers as shipping delays continue at ports across the U.S.
- The number of Americans who voluntarily quit their jobs surged to a record high in August
- Despite the pandemic, the U.S. sees the biggest revenue surge in 44 years
- Leon County, Florida is fined $3.5 million for its vaccine mandate for county workers
- Brooklyn Nets star player suspended for not being vaccinated – stands to lose $17 million
- Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, the Marine officer who criticized the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, is expected to plead guilty to several charges against him for his comments
- Walgreens announces five more store closures in San Francisco as crime continues to spiral out of control
- Top bookmakers and polls are signaling a Trump victory in 2024
- This Day in History, 1999: Grand jury dismissed in JonBenét Ramsey murder case
- Final Thought: Why Bill is working so hard, rather than be in retirement
In Case You Missed it: