Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Monday, July 2, 2019. Take your country back.
On tonight’s rundown
- Analyzing President Trump’s Fourth of July speech and comparing Trump and the left on patriotism.
- President Trump's approval rating hitting new highs—why the bump?
- Migrant crowding at the border becomes main focus of the press, President Trump vows to allow reporters into the facilities.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden apologizes for his comments on working with segregationists while Senator.
- Nancy Pelosi facing new attacks from far-left Democrats—the Speaker knows that the radical Democrats are hurting her party.
- Nike has made billions and billions of dollars in a free market because of the success of America and now they won’t put out an American flag sneaker. Does that make them a bad company? O’Reilly thinks so.
In case you missed it:
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org – name and town if you wish to opine.
-Bill is back on national radio! ‘The O’Reilly Update’ is available to BillOReilly.com Premium Members right here.
- An old classic with a modern twist! Pick up our American Patriot cap - now available in RED for the first time.
-Bill’s newest history book ‘The United States of Trump,’ is available for pre-order.