Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Wednesday, January 8, 2019. FIGHT for your FREEDOM!
- Analyzing President Trump’s national address on Iran –and the obvious media hysteria that followed.
- 54% of Americans disapprove of President Trump’s recent actions against Iran—so how should the dangerous country be dealt with? President and CEO of Center for Security Policy Frank Fleitz opines.
- CNN settles lawsuit with Covington High School student Nick Sandmann
- Lindsey Graham to submit resolution calling on Pelosi to 'immediately' send articles of impeachment
- Bill’s Final Thought on the changing TV news landscape
In Case You Missed it:
-BillOReilly.com EXCLUSIVE: ‘Impeach the Media’ bumper sticker – buy the 5 pack or get one free with any signed book.
-PRE-ORDER: Killing Crazy Horse: The Merciless Indian Wars in America—available for pre-order now.