Here's what's happening today in America...
- The White House set to host a social media round table focusing on extremism
- Some back to school shoppers purchasing bulletproof backpacks
- Shares for the New York Times plunge 20% in a single day
- Half of young Americans say college is too expensive and unnecessary
- German lawmakers consider a new meat tax to save the planet
- Bill's Message of the Day on the government going after social media
- Email Bill@BillOReilly.com to let Bill know what you think - name and town if you wish to opine!