Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Monday, November 4, 2019. FIGHT for your FREEDOM!
- A federal appeals court has ruled that President Trump must give his taxes to Manhattan Grand Jury.
- The new polls on impeachment are bogus—here’s why.
- Hate is on the rise in this country, mostly due to the resistance towards Donald Trump.
- Beto O’Rourke has officially dropped out of presidential race—Kamala Harris seems to be following his lead.
- Governor Mike Huckabee opines on the 2020 presidential candidates and who could realistically become the Democratic candidate.
-George Soros backed advocacy group has spent over $70 million on lobbying since President Trump was elected.
In Case You Missed it:
-Click here to upgrade to Concierge Membership.
-BillOReilly.com EXCLUSIVE: ‘Impeach the Media’ bumper sticker – buy the 5 pack or get one free with any signed book.
- Have you read ‘The United State of Trump’? Email Bill and let him know what you think!
-Want to see Bill on tour? Get info and tickets here.