Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Thursday, February 13, 2020. FIGHT for your FREEDOM!
- President Trump sets up his potential competitor Bernie Sanders as the Democratic party’s frontrunner.
- Fact-based analysis on Mayor Pete Buttigieg—where does he stand on the issues?
- Federal Reserve Chief has called on Congress to reduce the U.S. federal budget deficit—President Trump’s take on how he will bring down the debt.
- A new study shows nearly 1 in 3 American workers run out of money prior to payday, even those making six figures.
- The Senate passes war powers measure, aimed at limiting President Trump’s ability to wage war against Iran.
- Another American newspaper company bites the dust—McClatchy has filed for bankruptcy.
In Case You Missed it:
- Read Bill’s latest column ‘What’s Left?’
- PRE-ORDER: Killing Crazy Horse: The Merciless Indian Wars in America—available for pre-order now.