Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Wednesday, July 29, 2020. Fight for your freedom.
- The COVID factor in today’s politics—and the fear and anger it is bringing to the folks.
- Anarchy across the nation is hurting the Democratic party—whether they will admit it or not.
- President Trump heads to Texas to tout success in the oil and natural gas industry overseas.
- Author of Defender in Chief: Donald Trump’s Battle for Presidential Power John Yoo opines on the 2020 race.
- Portland officials hit feds with a $500 fine every 15 minutes for fence outside of the courthouse.
- More than 100 police agencies back out of DNC security agreement.
- Joe Biden set to pick Vice President next week.
- Examining the start of cancel culture—dating back to 1932 with the rise of the Nazi party.
- Bill’s Final Thought on Americans holding on to their cars and trucks longer.
In Case You Missed it: