Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Tuesday, February 11, 2020. FIGHT for your FREEDOM!
- Previewing tonight’s New Hampshire primary preview with co-founder of Merion West Erich J. Price.
- Mike Bloomberg banking on Super Tuesday to put him on the map but a new clip has him in big trouble.
- Attorney General Barr announces new sanctions and penalties on America’s sanctuary cities.
- New York City police rebel against Mayor de Blasio and other officials.
- Bill’s Final Thought on maxing out credit cards.
In Case You Missed it:
- Read Bill’s latest column ‘What’s Left?’
- PRE-ORDER: Killing Crazy Horse: The Merciless Indian Wars in America—available for pre-order now.