Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Thursday, July 30, 2020. Fight for your freedom.
- President Trump suggests delaying the election—this suggestion hurts him.
- Another phony poll on Americans supporting kneeling during the National Anthem.
- Judge Napolitano says federal agents can’t make arrests. That’s false and here’s the facts.
- President Trump is angry at Fox New Channel.
- The latest from Portland, Oregon as violent protests continue.
- Cops begin to fight back against anti-police rhetoric.
- The Democratic National Convention responds to the more than 100 police departments backing out of their security agreements.
- Google CEO goes against the radicals and commits to continuing to work with police.
- Dartmouth professor claims Abraham Lincoln did ‘not free the slaves’.
- This Day in History: President Lincoln issues ‘eye-for-eye’ order.
- Dueling studies on returning to school regarding the COVID situation.
- Trader Joe’s finds some courage and reverses their decision to rebrand international food labels.
- Bill’s Final Thought: five more weeks of summer.
In Case You Missed it: