Welcome to the No Spin News for Wednesday, July 10, 2019. Take your country back.
On tonight’s rundown:
- Megan Rapinoe has injected her own politics into the World Cup— Bill O’Reilly explains why this is a mistake.
- An overview of the Women’s soccer team’s parade in New York City today—Bernard Goldberg weighs in.
- A video recorded by Our Watch Now shows ACLU members told teachers to help students obtain abortions without parental notification.
- Labor Secretary Alex Acosta under more scrutiny—will it push him to resign?
- A new study shows that trust in police has plunged among American teens.
And - in case you missed it:
Are you watching the No Spin News every night? If you're not a Premium Member, sign up for a free 30 day trial to watch!