Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Tuesday, September 10, 2019. Take your country back.
On tonight’s rundown:
- American’s income remained flat in 2018 after three straight years of growth—another reason President Trump must pivot quickly to regain momentum.
- President Trump has announced John Bolton has been fired as National Security Adviser.
- Joe DiGenova opines with the latest on the FBI scandal—will his previous predictions on the No Spin News come true?
- One America News Network has filed a defamation lawsuit against Rachel Maddow, MSNBC and others after OANN claimed Maddow ‘maliciously and recklessly’ smeared OANN as a Russia state propaganda outlet.
- CNN publishes BOGUS article-- CIA quickly slams report on alleged CIA spy’s extraction as ‘misguided’ and ‘simply false’
In case you missed it:
- ‘The United States of Trump’ is less than 1 month away! Pre-Order Here.
- Bill is back on national radio! Listen to ‘The O’Reilly Update’ right here.