Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Thursday, October 31, 2019. FIGHT for your FREEDOM!
- The House has voted to approve the rules for the impeachment probe—with only two Democrats voting against the resolution.
- Real Clear Politics Investigators reveal who they believe the whistleblower is along with his long history of anti-Trump bias.
- John Bolton is scheduled to testify on November 7th – but will he show up?
- USA Today poll shows Joe Biden’s lead over Elizabeth Warren is shrinking but just last week, a different poll showed Biden widening his lead. More bogus polls?
- Kamala Harris set to restructure her campaign as she hemorrhages cash—the end seems to be near for the Harris campaign.
-Katy Perry has been sued $150G over an old Halloween picture where she dressed as Hillary Clinton
- Bill’s final thought on the fun of Halloween!
In Case You Missed it:
-Click here to upgrade to Concierge Membership.
-BillOReilly.com EXCLUSIVE: ‘Impeach the Media’ bumper sticker – buy the 5 pack or get one free with any signed book.
- Have you read ‘The United State of Trump’? Email Bill and let him know what you think!
-Want to see Bill on tour? Get info and tickets here.