Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Tuesday, June 23, 2020. Fight for your freedom.
- Tonight’s rundown:
- - The organized Lafayette Square protests in D.C. and how the cable news stations covered it.
- - These protests will continue in order to provoke the feds to remove them so other riots break out.
- - President Trump vows a crackdown on monument vandalism—threatens up to 10 years in prison.
- - Seattle officials finally move to dismantle the autonomous zone.
- - Crime in New York City is way up, looks like we’re back in the 70s.
- - Former NFL player Herschel Walker opines on the defund the police movement.
- - Black Lives Matter wants to dismantle the traditional family structure.
- - Cancel culture continues to grip the nation—here’s the latest.
- - Coronavirus update—will Oklahoma see a surge as a result of President Trump’s rally?
- - John Bolton’s book and why Bill O’Reilly doesn’t care about the whole debacle.
- - This Day in History: Claude Monet’s painting ‘Nympheas’ sells for $54 million.
- - Final Thought on the most patriotic states and what it means to be a patriot.
- In Case You Missed it:
Read Bill’s latest column— ‘It’s My Country and I’ll Cry If I Want To’
Read Bill’s Message of the Day on the violence in Chicago.