Wednesday, May 22
The IRS scandal getting even more intense
• Why is the Department of Justice targeting journalists?
• FBI ID's Benghazi suspects but no arrests have been made
• Senate investigators: Apple sheltered $44 billion from taxes
• Mayor Bloomberg: Skip college, become a plumber
Tuesday, May 21
Deadly tornado devestates central Oklahoma
• President Obama going "Bulworth" on controversies in Washington?
• How is the mainstream media covering the White House controversies?
• Jodi Arias addresses the jury, pleads for life in prison
• Eyewitness accounts of the killer tornado in Oklahoma
• Eliminate "ear pollution"
Monday, May 20
Why is the Justice Department targeting James Rosen?
• President Obama's counsel was told of IRS audit findings weeks ago
• President Obama addresses race at commencement speech
• Abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell's attorney enters the No Spin Zone
• How is the mainstream media covering the Obama controversies?
• Watters' World: Will fervent Obama supporters stand by their man?
Friday, May 17
Grilling the IRS
• Can IRS be trusted to oversee Obamacare?
• Do Americans care about the White House scandals?
• L.A. school board votes to stop suspending students if they display defiant behavior
• Study: "Physically strong" men more likely to be conservative
• Pinheads of the Week!
Thursday, May 16
A trio of political scandals engulf the Obama White House
• The Obama Administration aggressive on leaks
• Targeting Leakers?
• Teen girls stir up support for Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
• Rep. Darrell Issa weighs in on the White House's handing of AP, Benghazi, and IRS
• Week in Review From the Ingraham Angle
• Franklin's words of wisdom
Wednesday, May 15
The Obama Administration going south fast
• Is the Washington establishment turning on the Obama Administration?
• Speaker of the House: Who is going to jail over the IRS scandal?
• Angelina Jolie shocks the world with news of her double mastectomy
• The D-Man takes on the Obama Administration scandals
• Is President Obama in trouble on his home field?
• The Gluten Solution!
Tuesday, May 14
Analyzing the Sideshow
• Did President Obama have a hand in the IRS targeting conservatives?
• Is the Benghazi coverup heating up?
• Victoria's Secret model gives up lucrative career for God
• Controversial undercover video of abortion doctor in Maryland
• Federal government spending taxpayer money on oil portraits
• It's a little bit funny
Monday, May 13
The truth and the federal government
• Fallout for the Obama Administration over Benghazi
• Is the IRS scandal on the level of Watergate?
• Abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of first-degree murder
• Holding people accountable in the Maryland jail scandal
• Why is "Duck Dynasty" so popular?
• A most worthy cause
Friday, May 10
The Benghazi story heats up
• Did the Obama Administration purposefully mislead the world on Benghazi?
• How does Lou Dobbs feel about the new immigration bill?
• Should Jodi Arias get the death penalty?
• Chris Christie mocks himself in new online video
• Pinheads of the Week featuring Judge Judy, Bill Richardson and Mother's Day
Thursday, May 9
Does Benghazi really matter?
• How did the media handle the Benghazi hearing?
• Jodi Arias speaks: I'd rather get death than life in prison
• What happens to people who are held captive?
• Controversy concerning the new immigration bill
• Political implications of Benghazi
Wednesday, May 8
What did we learn from today's hearing on Benghazi?
• Jury finds Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder
• New developments in the Cleveland kidnapping case
• How bad is kidnapping in the USA?
• Are Democrats protecting the Obama Administration on Benghazi?
Tuesday, May 7
What the bizarre kidnapping case in Ohio says about America
• Nation awaits a verdict in the Jodi Arias murder trial
• What can we expect from the Benghazi hearings tomorrow?
• Should all gun crimes be federalized?
• Is Al Gore richer than Mitt Romney?
• Watters' World: Why did Columbia University hire a cop killer?
Monday, May 6
Could be a bad week for President Obama and Hillary Clinton
• Will news out of the Benghazi hearing impact President Obama's job approval rating?
• Could a 2016 run for Hillary be damaged by Benghazi hearing?
• Did President Obama's OSU commencement address cross a line?
• Dan Rather: Obama's opponents "want to cut his heart out and throw his liver to the dogs"
• Did an Arizona high school cross the line with "Redneck Day"?
Friday, May 3
Immigration Reform and the Boston Bombing
• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas weighs in on President Obama's favorable media treatment
• Is Hillary Clinton a lock in 2016?
• New documentary reveals troubling border situation
• California CPS removes baby from home after parents' seek second medical opinion
• Dashcam video released in Reese Witherspoon arrest
Thursday, May 2
More evidence that the far left is out of control in America
• Is there a violation of church and state in the U.S. military?
• Will Maryland take responsibility for an out-of-control jail situation?
• Another view of religion and the military
• Why won't UMass turn over school records of terror suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?
• Judge's ruling makes morning after pill available to women of any age
• More freedom for wounded warriors
Wednesday, May 1
Three more arrests in the Boston terror bombing case
• New Pew poll shows majority of Muslims want Sharia Law
• Gay Rights Activist: Institution of Marriage should not exist
• Wild government spending continues
• Dennis Miller evaluates President Obama's comedy routine
• Will the Benghazi chaos erupt into a full-blown scandal?
• For your reading pleasure